Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BigJ

3 year sleeveversary

Rate this Entry
Doing great, today is three years after Dr. Almanza Saved my life.
Thank you Dr. Mario Almanza.
I most likely would not have made it alive to today without this life saving surgical procedure and would not have been here to see my first grandchild born just days ago.
If anyone is worried about how this sleeve works just know that it will without a doubt extend your path to more years of life. I know because before the sleeve I was told by the doctors that not only was I MORBIDLY OBESE I was on the verge of diabetes and eventual heart failure. After many diabetic episodes I made the only life changing decision, Get this DONE.
Now my blood tests are all in normal range,
no more high blood pressure pills, simvastatins or triglycerides pills on a daily basis,
This alone is a huge plus.
If all else has failed you and you think you need to get this sleeve then you should. It has saved me and it will save you too.
Until next time, Enjoy your life you only get one!

Submit "3 year sleeveversary" to Digg Submit "3 year sleeveversary" to del.icio.us Submit "3 year sleeveversary" to StumbleUpon Submit "3 year sleeveversary" to Google

Comments

Many congrats Bigj Sounds like a whole new lease on life! And new babies!!! What a blessing :-)
    Thank you Stacy...the best thing I could have done for me and for my family 3 years ago.
    awesome Job! I am excited to start my weight loss journey. Dr. Mario Almanza is performing my surgery in April. My family thinks I'm crazy for going out of the country to get this done, but I am extremely excited. I am ready to have energy, run with the kids, and fit into clothes again. I am happy to hear that you are doing well. I have high blood pressure, sleep apnea, and high cholesterol. Not to mention the fact, I don't recognize myself in the mirror right now. April 6th can't get here fast enough for me. Congrats on your success! Take care!
    Congrats Big J! So glad to hear you are still doing well after 3 years! Happy surgiversary!
    Thank you