Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jeanious

Feeling better

Rate this Entry
Hi, I know I haven't been on for a couple of weeks but I'm back, feeling refreshed and ready to get that weight off.
I was at a stand still and had some great advice from a dear friend on here and it's starting to make me feel better.
I have made some soup and I've increased my protein also more water.
I've lost 19kgs so far which is 45lbs.
I couldn't be happier.
Miss my food? Oh, yeah! But even if I wanted to, I couldn't eat all that I used to.
A boiled egg used to disappear in a second, now I sit down and have little bites at a time. Then feel so full afterwards.
Mind over matter I say. The body can't and the mind is trying to cope with the changes. Thus, I have good and bad days.
Today I'm feeling good. My garden is starting to remember me, I found it through the weeds! Lol!
So much energy now, woohoo!

Submit "Feeling better" to Digg Submit "Feeling better" to del.icio.us Submit "Feeling better" to StumbleUpon Submit "Feeling better" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oh this is so great to see you back dear Jean. Gosh the mind takes a while to catch up sometimes doesn't it!! Gardening is such a beautiful activity. Once about 15 years ago i had an awful bout of anxiety and so I took to my garden and gawd it was the very best thing I could do. It really helped me and my garden also looked amazing!I am all for the gardening, something about having your hands in the earth is grounding. 45 pounds is totally amazing!!!!! Go you! You've clearly got it sussed even if your mind is complaining. Minds do that, so annoying! Now don't be a stranger my lovely Aussie friend xxxx
    Lovely pic too jean xx
    Thanks Edie, it really helps me get through when I get comments.
    Loneliness and depression are a tough combination to compete with when they come
    to the surface.
    I've just finished a little fish pond out the front. Looks great. Plants I got off a friend are going in tomorrow, so keeping busy.
    I went out for lunch and ordered salt and pepper squid. I ate two pieces and that was it.
    Couldn't handle the coleslaw on the side or the four other pieces of squid.
    Not to worry, at least I'm trying.
    So different than before. Lol
    You are doing so great!!! I know we are our own biggest critics during this process and we worry that we are not doing well but really we are! You got this Jean! Lovely smile!! Just think how much bigger it will be when you get to your happy weight!! Keep it up!! You are crushing it!