Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

KerryPG

Tomorrow is the big day!

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by KerryPG View Post
I am a bundle of emotions and nerves. We (My darling husband is driving me) are to be at the surgery center at 8:15am (CST). It is out patient surgery so I will be home later in the day. I have survived the week of liquid diet consisting of 4-5 specific protein shakes (gag) and a cup of low sodium chicken broth and sugar free popsicles for the last 7 days. The worst part of the liquid diet this week has been the headaches! I have migraines occasionally so I have a prescription for that, thank goodness. Today is the first day of being headache free without medicine.

Reading this forum has been a great source of information, comfort and introspection. I hope, one day, to be able to provide the support and encouragement for others as I have received here.

Wish me luck! I will check in when I can and keep updating as I go along.

XOXO,

Kerry

Submit "Tomorrow is the big day!" to Digg Submit "Tomorrow is the big day!" to del.icio.us Submit "Tomorrow is the big day!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tomorrow is the big day!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Kerry, wishing you good luck tomorrow and a speedy recovery. This is a big adventure -- very best to you!
    Best of luck Kerry!!! sip sip sip :-)
    Hope you are recovering well Kerry!! Hugs!