Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Aydensmomma

this doesn't relate to the sleeve...

Rate this Entry
hey all! This doesn't relate exactly to the sleeve but if your outside exercising in the northeast watch out for ticks.
yesterday was 70° here and so I was out in the garden, nothing is growing but their are leaves to move etc
this morning I woke up and my left leg had a spot that feels like a deep cut/bruise. I felt a lump, went into the bathroom and had a little freakout when I saw the tick. a deer tick. last year was bad but I wasn't expecting to find ticks in February
So be aware

Submit "this doesn't relate to the sleeve..." to Digg Submit "this doesn't relate to the sleeve..." to del.icio.us Submit "this doesn't relate to the sleeve..." to StumbleUpon Submit "this doesn't relate to the sleeve..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow, thanks. I'm in DC & we hit 80 yesterday. Why didn't those stupid ticks die during those below freezing days???
    Already?
    Thanks for the warning!
    Good thing you saw it right away. My sister got a tick under her eyelid when we went camping when she was 12. Needless to say, I don't camp. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Good thing you saw it right away. My sister got a tick under her eyelid when we went camping when she was 12. Needless to say, I don't camp. LOL.
    omg I would have freaked out!!
    Eeww! I hate ticks! We are in NC, and its warm early here. We check the dogs, who are more apt to bring one in than we are. Thanks for sharing. Also, if ticks are out, so are snakes. Eww.