Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Romandona

Need some help and motivation with my scale no longer moving in the down direction!

Rate this Entry
It will be two years mid March that I was sleeved. I feel great compared to where I was. I lost a total of 100 pounds as of today. as of a month ago it was 110 and I'm slowing creeping back up. I'm scared.

I want to lose another 60 pounds as my bmi is still not in the normal range. Has anyone ever reset their pouch and started to try to lose again when your body has already found a comfortable place?

I need help and guidance from anyone that's been through this. I still want to lose more weight? Not where I want to be as yet. I appreciate any and all comments and advice.

Thank you all in advance for your help and assistance.

Submit "Need some help and motivation with my scale no longer moving in the down direction!" to Digg Submit "Need some help and motivation with my scale no longer moving in the down direction!" to del.icio.us Submit "Need some help and motivation with my scale no longer moving in the down direction!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Need some help and motivation with my scale no longer moving in the down direction!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It does help many WLS patients that I personally have come into contact with to "go back to basics". You've already lost 100 pounds so you know how to do it, we just lose sight of that when "life gets in the way." I commend you for reaching out and thinking about it before it gets farther along, so begin tracking, drinking more water, and just going back to basics like in the beginning. It really will help.
    Continued success and you've already been quite successful!
    I agree with Jersergirl. your sleeve is still there. watch your carbs, your calories, and drink lots of water.
    we're at the point where the scale doesn't move without us making it move. I lost too much and then gave myself a pass to gain 20lbs and now that I have I need to get back into the counting calories and all that
    I still can't each much at meals, but snacks are easy. I need to cut them out or my scale is gonna keep going in the wrong direction
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzeygirl
    It does help many WLS patients that I personally have come into contact with to "go back to basics". You've already lost 100 pounds so you know how to do it, we just lose sight of that when "life gets in the way." I commend you for reaching out and thinking about it before it gets farther along, so begin tracking, drinking more water, and just going back to basics like in the beginning. It really will help.
    Continued success and you've already been quite successful!

Thank you so much. I'm back to basics and had a protein shake for breakfast and drinking my water. Am also conscious of the no drinking before or after meals.
    Much appreciated
    Let us know how it goes Romandona. Do you track all that you are eating with any type of app?