Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

You Spin Me Right Round Baby Right Round!

Rate this Entry
My goodness. I can finally stop and breathe. It has been a long few weeks of going non stop. It was competition season for our Spirit Teams. (Pep Squad and Dance Team.) They had 2 weekends in a row but there were endless practices and what not. The girls did really well. Pep Squad was overall Grand Champion for their division and Dance Team took 2nd. But finally it is over for this year and I am so glad as I am wore out. LOL. I always get roped in to chaperoning and taking on any additional tasks when no one volunteers. It is just who I am.
And I am in week 3 of the training for the new job. It is going really well and I am loving that. Throw in my youngest daughters 12th birthday. So a birthday party and 2 birthday dinners. (She is my husbands from his first marriage so we had to do one with her mother and then one with our side of the family.) Seriously busy, busy, busy. I feel like I have been neglecting all of my lovely friends here. I have gone a few days at a time without getting on here. Not to worry. I have not outgrown this site...just been busier than normal.
I have not let all this busyness derail my healthy lifestyle, though. I am still working out regularly. I have not missed any workouts!!! And my eating has remained on point. With the new job I have a lot more flexibility and time to take walking breaks. That has me so much happier. And I am definitely going to be a lot less stressed. I am just loving all the wonderful things going on in my life. To say I am happy is an understatement.
I hope you are all doing well on your journeys and that you are living your life to the fullest. Sending out virtual hugs. XOXOX

Submit "You Spin Me Right Round Baby Right Round!" to Digg Submit "You Spin Me Right Round Baby Right Round!" to del.icio.us Submit "You Spin Me Right Round Baby Right Round!" to StumbleUpon Submit "You Spin Me Right Round Baby Right Round!" to Google

Comments

So glad to hear you’re doing well!! Keep up the good work-
    You’re quite the inspiration .
    Yayyyyyy Christie. Life is sweet peachy face xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey03
    Yayyyyyy Christie. Life is sweet peachy face xxxx
    Woohoo!! I am rocking the pull ups now. Whenever I get up and walk around my room I do a few. I can do 3 in a row now. Sounds like not much but dang they're hard. When I get up I can hold myself up for a long time. And I make sure not to use momentum.
    Thank you Sweatpea.