Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BeagleMomma

My Weight Loss Journey

Rate this Entry
I am excited about having surgery. I just started all of my requirements that my insurance wants me to complete. It seems like it will take forever to get them all done. I would like to have the surgery before the end of the year.
So far I have lost 4lbs. That is more than I have ever lost. I have too lose 12.2lbs. and complete all the appointments before the surgeon will even look at my paper work.
I don't know who my surgeon will be, but I know where I will have the surgery. The hospital is 2.5 hours from my house. My husband and kids will have to stay in a motel till I am ready to come home.
There is so much to take in and think about. It feels like the process will take forever.

Submit "My Weight Loss Journey" to Digg Submit "My Weight Loss Journey" to del.icio.us Submit "My Weight Loss Journey" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Weight Loss Journey" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Welcome BeagleMomma! I went through insurance. It was a 6 month minimum process required. (Due to 6 months of supervised weight loss.) I know some companies have a shorter time frame. I suggest making sure you know all your insurance requirements and ensure your surgeon's office gets them all done right so there is no chance of denial. Good luck!