Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

elllie

hello

Rate this Entry
HI! I have not been on the forum for a while as I have been on holiday. Hopefully this will be my last holiday being really over weight and heavy. I have 7 weeks until surgery, I am still nervous and excited at the same time. I am going to try and start cutting back from now before the 2 week diet so that it is not such a shock to the system. I look forward to reading everyone's success stories and with all the support and positivity everyone here gives.

Submit "hello" to Digg Submit "hello" to del.icio.us Submit "hello" to StumbleUpon Submit "hello" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi Elllie, How different your next holiday will be! It's not a bad idea to get your diet cleaned up a bit now. Have you ever tried just eating what you want but nothing that has a barcode? So just natural foods... think meat, seafood, veg, fruit, wholegrains, beans... just a suggestion but that might be a nice thing to do. I'm so excited for you, 7 weeks will fly by :-)
    Welcome back Elllie!! Glad to hear you had a good holiday. Yes! beginning to cut out some bad habits now will help you on your journey. Small changes now will help it become easier later.