Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sweetpea903

All Pain, No Gain

Rate this Entry
Oh. My. God.

My stomach is killing me right now. Actually, I don’t know if it’s my stomach or my pancreas again. What I DO know is that I didn’t eat anything I wasn’t supposed to. I followed my diet word for word today. I made lobster, filet and roasted Brussels sprouts for dinner, and cheesecake for dessert (have I mentioned that I’m a chef by trade?). Anyhoo, I made all that food and didn’t eat one bite because my tummy hurts so bad.

I’m scared it might be the pancreatitis again, so I decided to take pain meds and wait until morning. If it still hurts, I’ll head to Urgent Care.

This sucks. I can’t even find humor in this situation (and y’all know me- I’m funnier than a cat on a bicycle).

Sigh.

Submit "All Pain, No Gain" to Digg Submit "All Pain, No Gain" to del.icio.us Submit "All Pain, No Gain" to StumbleUpon Submit "All Pain, No Gain" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Ahhhh shit. Healing vibes comin your way!
    But gawd i so want the lobster!!!!!
    Keep us updated
    And hugs
    Oh Sweetpea, I am so very sorry you're feeling bad again. Prayers for resolution and absolute healing coming your way.
    Annie
    So sorry! Get to the doctor today if it's not better. If you passed up a filet and brussel sprouts you must be sick, that sounds like the perfect dinner.
    I'm sorry you are feeling sick. The dinner sounds fabulous! I have to laugh at the cat on the bicycle visual. Go to the doctor or at the very least call the doctor. Do not try to tough it out. Do you have a fever? If you do, definitely go to the doctor. I think sometimes we feel like we don't have time to be sick. Take care of yourself. <3
    Ok here is a funny coincidence... I bought a 6 pack of generic Valentines Day cards for our 4 kids. They don't care about the cards, they just want the candy and whatever is inside the card... One of the cards had a cat riding a bicycle on the front!
    just reading your blogs... and wondering how you are feeling today?
    oh, and that dinner.. wow...sounded perfect.
    I hope you are feeling better and you went to the ER. Pancreatitis is nothing to mess around with.
    Good lord this sounds painful. I hope you are feeling better. Did you go to Urgent Care/ER? I so enjoy your humor! Feel better
    How are you going Missy?