Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

TheRealJen

The Dreaded G Spot

Rate this Entry
It's been forever. I went, I explored, I cried.

I know, I know, get your mind out of the gutter!

Yesterday, I went to the GYM. Yep, that G spot. The place where New Years resolutions go to die. It's been 20 years since I stepped foot in a gym for my own personal fitness and not to watch one of my 4 children play basketball, or decorate for a school dance. 20 years ago, I was a member at Bally's. But I never could get past the thought that I was being judged by some big-muscled, tight-abs, gym-goer. It was the worst several thousand dollars I have ever spent. I was just too much in my head, and never got close to getting out of the membership what I paid in. But I know what I need to do to take full advantage of this tool called VSG. So I popped on over to our local Planet Fitness and explored their Judgement Free Zone. I saw several women who looked like they were well on their way to taking back control of their health. I have a plan: Drop the kid at school and head to the gym. I won't always be able to make it first thing in the morning, but I will make it every day. Start small, and forgive myself when I fail. T-minus 41 hours until surgery. May luck be ever in my favor.

Submit "The Dreaded G Spot" to Digg Submit "The Dreaded G Spot" to del.icio.us Submit "The Dreaded G Spot" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Dreaded G Spot" to Google

Tags: fitness, gym, journey Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds like a great plan.

My friends and I tell each other that the best rep we do every day is the one where we walk in pool, the gym, or the yoga room. That's the rep that matters.
    Excellent!
    "The place where new year resolutions go to die"
    I'm cracking up over here, lol
    sounds like a great plan! Good luck with everything!
    Good for you!
    Yes!! Exercise is so crucial to getting the most out of your sleeve and helping your body transform. Make sure you do some strength training to help you look stronger and leaner and help tighten up your skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    Sounds like a great plan.

My friends and I tell each other that the best rep we do every day is the one where we walk in pool, the gym, or the yoga room. That's the rep that matters.

This is the best quote i think i have seen the rep that matters thanks Ann!