Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

JLPSch

Have You Given Up? This Month's Question

Rate this Entry
So, January turned out to be the goal accomplishing month I envisioned. I missed my weight loss and writing goals. And you know what...that's OK. I'm back on track.

A very supportive friend asked me "Have you given up?" when I told her of my disappointments. The answer was no! The rest of my tale is on my blog:

https://downthescale.com/2018/02/12/have-you-given-up/

It's never too late to get back on track.

Best,
Jen

Submit "Have You Given Up?  This Month's Question" to Digg Submit "Have You Given Up?  This Month's Question" to del.icio.us Submit "Have You Given Up?  This Month's Question" to StumbleUpon Submit "Have You Given Up?  This Month's Question" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Love your new attitude! And your friend N is sooooo spot on!! And the truth is...YOU ARE NO QUITTER JEN!!! I know you are going to be successful. And I am a box checker so I get it. I like to set goals and check them off. But if we make those goals to strict/narrow then we are more likely to "fail" and that "failure" can send us into a tailspin. But if we loosen our grip a bit and enjoy our goals we are more likely to be successful!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Love your new attitude! And your friend N is sooooo spot on!! And the truth is...YOU ARE NO QUITTER JEN!!! I know you are going to be successful. And I am a box checker so I get it. I like to set goals and check them off. But if we make those goals to strict/narrow then we are more likely to "fail" and that "failure" can send us into a tailspin. But if we loosen our grip a bit and enjoy our goals we are more likely to be successful!

Thanks so much, Christie! I really appreciate the encouragement! I'm glad I'm not the only box checker. I'm with you: loosening our grip a bit is necessary sometimes.
    Christie13, you are both totally on track. It's amazing that we focus on one small thing (or maybe not amazing) and lose sight of regaining our life
    Yes ladies. Sometimes being type A is frustrating because we have an all or nothing mentality. But going to an A- can be so rewarding.....we NEED goals because lets face it....that is who we are...BUT we can actually enjoy who we are with a little wiggle room! Love you ladies!