Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

LakieshaGuzman

New Member From New Jersey(Gastric Sleeve)

Rate this Entry
Hi Everyone,

My Name is Lakiesha Guzman and I have started the process to get the Gastric Sleeve surgery done in April or May 2018. I am 33 yrs old female and starting weight is 307 lbs. Any information provided would be great.

Submit "New Member From New Jersey(Gastric Sleeve)" to Digg Submit "New Member From New Jersey(Gastric Sleeve)" to del.icio.us Submit "New Member From New Jersey(Gastric Sleeve)" to StumbleUpon Submit "New Member From New Jersey(Gastric Sleeve)" to Google

Comments

Welcome, where in NJ?
    Hi Lakeisha hang aroung here a lot and ask lots of questions. Congrats on your decision :-)
    Hi Lakiesha, Welcome ! You are on the road to a fantastic journey... I have just started mine.. I was sleeved on 1/26/2018. This site is a wonderful place to find info
    Welcome Lakiesha! Read up here and you will learn a lot. I also like https://www.obesitycoverage.com/gast...erence-manual/ It will answer a lot of your questions!
    Hi, I am from NJ as well! My surgery is being done at Cooper, yours?
    Hey pugtato, I'm not far from that hospital and have been to their support groups with Josie. It's a great program and I had my surgery at "Kennedy now called Jefferson" and that's where I work!