Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Martini

having a lil bit of an issue

Rate this Entry
ok soi had my suergery about 3&1/2 months ago. now i know that at first there seems to be some problem with constipation but at this point i havent been( i mean reallylet it out) for a couple weeks . ive taken all kinds of stuff to make me go. but i just cant get it all out . has this happened to any one else before?

sorry i havent been around for a while but ive been super busy to where i cant even see straight. plus it seems that now i cant stay awake passed 9-10 anymore

Submit "having a lil bit of an issue" to Digg Submit "having a lil bit of an issue" to del.icio.us Submit "having a lil bit of an issue" to StumbleUpon Submit "having a lil bit of an issue" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Are you drinking all of your water and using a stool softener? It may be wise to go and see your family doctor to get a plan in place for that (they can also give you something that will work for now ) You don't want it to get any worse. I feel for you, constipation is the pits. Ive been lucky so far :-s
    Yes. More, more water and stool softener.
    I often have problems with constipation. Whenever we go to Colorado I drink the whole drive, probably 8 water bottles, because the altitude has made me really sick in the past. Not only don't I get sick, the constipation problems go away almost immediately. Power of water!

My doctor recommended Mirolax, but it never did much for me.
    I also discovered an herbal tea called "Smooth Move." I drink it every morning and yep, it lives up to it's name.
    Smooth Move works for lots of our patients. Water, keep hydrated, stool softners and Miralax or Milk of Magnesia will help also. You're body is changing and moving from one stage to another has a tendency to do this. Also, lots of protein also constipates so try adding in a little variety to your diet. Continued success and "happy pooping"
    I suffered from constipation for 10 months post op. It was brutal. I took stool softeners 2x a day, drank tons of water, and still had to use suppositories or 1/3 of an enema every other day or so to help me go. It was awful but eventually it passes.
    I recommend this to every person I come into contact with who says they have constipation issues. Linzess! I cannot praise it enough. It is prescription and I swear it is a miracle drug. I would advertise it for free for that company it's so great. I have been in the hospital so many times with diverticulitis, but since taking this stuff and keeping my bowels flowing on schedule, I haven't had a single flare up or been in the hospital once. That's 2 years 6 months, and counting. Truly, it is that great.