Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

SeahawksFan12

Surgery Scheduled Today

Rate this Entry
So, not sure if I am going to be able to keep up with this blog or not, but I will at least start it, right?

Where to start??? As a 46 y/o male, being 354 lbs is quite embarrassing! I have always been active and enjoy playing and coaching sports with my children. Hopefully with this new journey, I will be able to get back to it!

My first goal is be able to play baseball/softball with my family again before the end of April 2018. I know this may be pushing it due to the medical issues and mobility issues I have right now but I am going to try it, why not?

So what issues do I have? I was diagnosed with sleep apnea (mild) a couple of years ago and use a C-PAP machine when I sleep. I would LOVE to get off of that before too long! I have also been struggling with Plantar Facetious in my right foot going on about a year and a half, making it difficult to walk. Although the doctors have not told me this directly, I know it is because of my weight. I was also told about a year ago that I need to have my left knee replaced...bone on bone on the inside of my knee joint. I am REALLY hoping that the knee pain will go away as I lose the weight I need to lose!

So I have been told that a goal just isn't a goal unless it is written down...my goal weight is 175 lbs. I am 6'1" tall and have not seen that weight for more than 25 years!

Wish me luck along the way of my journey to my new me!

Submit "Surgery Scheduled Today" to Digg Submit "Surgery Scheduled Today" to del.icio.us Submit "Surgery Scheduled Today" to StumbleUpon Submit "Surgery Scheduled Today" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You will do awesome. congrats on your decision :-)
    Congrats on your decision to get sleeved. You will be surprised at how quickly things will start to improve for you physically and medically post sleeve. Good luck to you!