Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Ibleedblue

3 year anniversay!!!

Rate this Entry
3 years ago today my life changed for the better. I hated my body. I weighed 205 the morning I was sleeved. I am maintaining right at 125.
I do have to watch what I eat, but I do keto so it's not even that hard and I feel amazing. If you are on the fence about this, don't walk away because it's scary. Scary doesn't always mean bad. Hope everyone is well, keep up the good fight 😄

Submit "3 year anniversay!!!" to Digg Submit "3 year anniversay!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "3 year anniversay!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "3 year anniversay!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats!!! So good :-)
    Hi, Leah. Good to hear from you. You are doing wonderfully!

FYI, I'm 3.5 years out and maintaining well. Weighed 130 this morning.

This surgery changed my life, too. So happy you are doing so very well.

Don't be a stranger.
    Congratulations, and continued success! Maintenance can be a challenge for some, but for me it's a constant accountability to me and my sleeve. I honor it and even though I'm almost 7 years post op, have kept off the weight. I actually recently gained about 8-10 pounds, went back to basics dropped 14 pounds and am a "happy camper". I love the life and it's great to hear happy people posting positive comments!
    Thanks for taking the time!

Ann, you're amazing and a great source of motivation and information; thanks for sticking around!
    Congratulations. Truly inspiring for those of us just starting out.
    Happy surgiversary Leah! Glad to hear you hear you are happily maintaining!!
    Go you! For me maintenance is just a matter of weighing myself every morning. That way if I'm up a pound, I'm more careful that day and it's gone. I don't want to stay off the scale for months and then have a big surprise (which could easily happen to any of us who started out large). Of course I eat healthy, that's just become a habit.
    jerzeygirl, thank you. And double goes back to you on all fronts -- since you're twice as far out as I am. HUGE respect to you!
    Congratulations and thank you for sharing.