Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

YDM

Stopped Losing

Rate this Entry
Maybe somebody can help.

3 weeks since my surgery. Feeling great. Had very good and quick recovery.
being very careful with what I eat and have been doing light work out every day.
It seems like I stopped losing weight. No move on the scale for the 4 days.

is this common?

Submit "Stopped Losing" to Digg Submit "Stopped Losing" to del.icio.us Submit "Stopped Losing" to StumbleUpon Submit "Stopped Losing" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Normal! Hide your scales for 2 weeks :-)
    Yep totally normal. Dreaded stall.... I was in my stall for maybe a week to 10 days then boom the scale started moving again
    yes its very normal. your body has to catch up with what you have already lost
    It's so normal it's got a name: "The Three Week Stall." You can google it. Yup, google.
    It's frustrating and makes no sense, but it happens to almost all of us. I would just put away my scale until my next visit to the doctor! Then you will be pleasantly surprised.
    I agree with all the above comments. 4 days without movement is really nothing. My weight loss has been very slow and steady, anywhere from 1 lb. to 3 lbs. per week but I think that's actually good since I am not losing so fast. I did up my workouts from 3 to 5 days a week and am starting to focus on strength training too to help with a little saggy skin. You will be fine.
    Should have mentioned that even while my scale wasn't moving (kind of what Martini said about catching up) I was dropping inches and pant sizes.
    I have been in a stall for about 2 weeks. I had my surgery on 1.29.17. I am continuing to do what I need to be doing and have just stopped obsessing about getting on the scale each day. I am staying away from the scale for now.

I also am dropping some inches, even though the pounds have slowed a bit.
    I had my first stall really early as well. It will pass. Keep following the rules and trust the program!
    Thanks but still stalled
    How do you know you're still stalled if you put away your scale?
    Sraebaer you are hilarious :-)
    PUT AWAY THE SCALE YDM. You are going to lose, I promise :-)