Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

WandaGettinFit4life

Finances

Rate this Entry
So for me finances are a real issue as I have stated I'm going to do this with my income tax. I talked with the agency and I have to lock in a deposit in order to hold my surgery date. Putting down that deposit is going to make this very real. I just have a little voice in my head saying don't give them people your money something going to happen. I'm going through Weightloss Agents and I've done some research and I haven't seen anything bad as far as them mishandling funds or anything. Self-sabotage comes in many forms so I'm going to get this deposit down ASAP to lock in by date! The Devil is a Lie! God has got my back and all things will work for my good!

Submit "Finances" to Digg Submit "Finances" to del.icio.us Submit "Finances" to StumbleUpon Submit "Finances" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good luck Wanda, and much success on your journey to health :-)
    Ok YALL!!! My taxes have been accepted!! Its just a waiting game.
    Wanda, Wanda, Wanda!! You are going to do wonderfully!!! Don't listen to the nagging voice. Put down your deposit, get your date, and get ready to get fabulously healthy!!!
    This surgery is the best thing you will EVER spend money on. I know it's scary, but life changing! Nothing is more important than your health. Obesity would cost a lot more in the long run. Best of luck to you!