Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

keclarke

Loose skin

Rate this Entry
Hi everyone I'm really nervous about having all the extra skin... just wondering is there ways around this or even with all the exercise will you still have it? Is there anyone that has lost alot of weight and very minimal loose skin ... i' d love to hear.
Thanks

Submit "Loose skin" to Digg Submit "Loose skin" to del.icio.us Submit "Loose skin" to StumbleUpon Submit "Loose skin" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You can look at my last blog post and see my results. I have minimal loose skin and have lost 99 lbs on my 4'11" frame. Things that help: cardio, strength training, hydration inside and out(enough fluids and body lotion), good nutrition, vitamins/minerals (I take multi vitamin, calcium citrate, biotin, collagen, D3, and B12.)
    I've been using organic coconut oil on my skin
    @Christie13, do you take the gummies or dissolvable ones? would you be willing to share what brand they are, my surgery is April 5th, and im trying to make sure i have everything ready for when i go.
    They also told me gas x strips.
    Gas strips are a myth. You don't need them. You may need antacids for heartburn. I only took the biotin in dissolvable (Natrol), multi vitamin gummies Equate brand from Walmart, and all other vitamins were pill form. (D3 is Spring Valley, Calcium Citrate is Equate brand. Really any brands work. Just make sure your Calcium is citrate and not carbonate or the other forms. It's important for sleeve patients to get citrate.) I had no issues with pills. I know they say to wait 30 days before taking pills but I didn't. They wanted me to crush my BP meds...that was not going to happen.
    Thank you!!
    I had my sleeve in October and have lost about 60 lbs. so far and I am starting to have some loose skin particularly in my mid-section, neck area, and breasts. I am starting to up my exercise routine to hopefully combat some of it. Overall, I will take the loose skin over fat any day though.
    I wouldn't be nervous about excess skin, I would be nervous about being large. Don't worry about the skin until you lose the weight and see how it turns out. Some people just hide it under clothes (me), others wear compression garments, others try lotions, and most work out (me). Some have surgery if it's severe. I'd love a tummy tuck but I'm chicken, the pain sounds horrible. And under clothes you can't tell I was ever fat.

So don't worry about what "might" happen, just worry about losing your weight. Good luck!
    I have loose skin and still have this darn belly! I had a consult for a tummy tuck and will eventually get one.