Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

WandaGettinFit4life

Site Participation

Rate this Entry
I've been looking around and found some interesting groups to join but it looks like all the activity was a few years ago. So I posted in a few of them to see if there's any activity if not I guess I will just create some new ones especially for the Houston area. I even saw something about a surgery buddy that would be awesome to have somebody to go down to Mexico with in June it would save on cost and it would be great support. Speaking of a surgery buddy, any thoughts on taking a travel companion or not taking one. I'd love some feedback.

Submit "Site Participation" to Digg Submit "Site Participation" to del.icio.us Submit "Site Participation" to StumbleUpon Submit "Site Participation" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I have to really enjoy someone to want to be on any kind of planned trip -- but I'm not as social as lots of people, and I'm fortunate that I have grown daughters plus husband and friends, so somewher ein the group I can go with/along someone.

It depends on whether you like companionship if you're not 100%. I'm a crawl under the porch and be alone kinda gal. But savings? Probably worth it!
    I learned that the groups are a bust. I had joined some and posted but it was like crickets. And even the group started for my surgery month of November 2016 only had activity for a brief while. I have found it easier to just post on the forums. Sorry if that makes me a buzz kill. LOL. I don't have an opinion on a travel companion as I had my surgery locally.
    Thanks y'all
    Annie yes I think I'm definitely going to have a travel companion I can't imagine going to Mexico and doing all this by myself if I can find a buddy that would be great cuz it wouldn't cost me extra but if not I'm just going to have to find a way to pay for my mom to join me.
    Christie I am feeling the crickets HaHaHa! I've just been jumping in on post that I think are interesting or if I can give somebody some encouragement. I created a group and started a few discussions. It's all good. I'm finding good people to talk to and and having good conversations. I still get a little lost moving around on the site but it's getting better.
    I'm social but would never ask anyone to go with me - I'm grumpy when I am sick and just want my privacy