Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

fitnde

Pickles Anyone??

Rate this Entry
I am almost three months out from surgery and have found that what I can eat is limited. Meats appear to be off limits except for seafood. I am however getting my gallbladder out on February 1st as I've been having nausea and pain for a few weeks.

My favorite snack right now happens to be dill pickle spears with salt and pepper. I can have 2 and it takes away the nausea for a little while. I feel like I'm pregnant again (hahahaha 48yrs old - not happening) but all I can think about at work is pickle juice and pickles. I am drinking my protein drinks so I'm getting enough protein.

Anyone else have any crazy cravings? I really can't wait to get my gall bladder out so that I don't feel sick all the time. Other than that I'm 46lbs down and 26in gone. Can't wait to see what the next three months bring me.

Submit "Pickles Anyone??" to Digg Submit "Pickles Anyone??" to del.icio.us Submit "Pickles Anyone??" to StumbleUpon Submit "Pickles Anyone??" to Google

Comments

You could possibly need the sodium so that may be why you are wanting the pickles. Happens to me occasionally. I hope you are getting your protein in since you say you are having issues with meat. Hopefully you are getting enough from seafood and shakes. Congrats on the weight loss. And hopefully you will feel better once the nausea is gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    You could possibly need the sodium so that may be why you are wanting the pickles. Happens to me occasionally. I hope you are getting your protein in since you say you are having issues with meat. Hopefully you are getting enough from seafood and shakes. Congrats on the weight loss. And hopefully you will feel better once the nausea is gone.
    Thank you so much.