Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Shannon'sVSG

Four Months Post-op

Rate this Entry
Five days ago marked my four month post-op anniversary, and while I am still plugging away, I have found that I am not dropping much by way of numbers. In terms of inches, I have made amazing strides.

Down roughly 85 pounds, I have learned not to lean too heavily on the number aspect of weight loss because it is not always about the numbers. For me, it is about the over all size I am pursuing.

Unfortunately, with the great strides I am experiencing with weight loss, I am now finding that I am getting rashes in areas that I hadn't previously experienced (the stomach hang-over).

All told, I have no complaints. There are a handful of conditions I would like to work hard at changing, but until that happens...I will continue to plug away much in the same manner I have been.

Submit "Four Months Post-op" to Digg Submit "Four Months Post-op" to del.icio.us Submit "Four Months Post-op" to StumbleUpon Submit "Four Months Post-op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats Shannon sounds like you are doing good :-)
    Well done, and good advice! I remind myself that the number is just a marker on the journey, and my destination is health and energy, and enjoying my grandchildren!
    Congrats. I am 4 months post also. You are doing good 85 down, I am 56 down but I look like I lost more then that. The numbers really don’t matter. Keep up the good work.
    Congrats on the weight loss. Everyone eventually starts to slow down but the body is still changing. That is why it is so important to have the measurements and pictures to show the true progress your body is going through.