Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

astallons

Stalls, Dr appt, and a new hairdo

Rate this Entry
Been in a stall for a few weeks, but still seeing changes by inches so I’m surprisingly not freaking out (yet). I have been stepping on the scale regularly and it’s been very difficult to stay away from it. I’m still a work in progress!! I went to my primary care doctor today and he was ecstatic about my progress. He says everything is looking great so far...I have to have labs to check vitamin levels and cholesterol levels. Doc says he’s not expecting any craziness from my labs though.

I treated myself to a cut and color!!! New hairdos are always fun. I went lighter and am working towards putting fun colors in my hair for summer. I’m going “rose gold”!!! I’ll add a pic of my new do and the pic of the hairstyle I’m going for later. :-) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B7A7FDD5-F24B-4880-97D7-A4BF86E3DF77.jpeg 
Views:	234 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	27355Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9BC8A8CF-5B64-473C-9139-05E227F4117C.jpeg 
Views:	252 
Size:	319.8 KB 
ID:	27356

Submit "Stalls, Dr appt, and a new hairdo" to Digg Submit "Stalls, Dr appt, and a new hairdo" to del.icio.us Submit "Stalls, Dr appt, and a new hairdo" to StumbleUpon Submit "Stalls, Dr appt, and a new hairdo" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Look at you gorgeous! You're going great!!! Love the hairdo! Ignore the stalls yup xx
    Looking fabulous!! And that color will be awesome!!!