Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

PAMILA

Monthly weight lossi

Rate this Entry
I realize everyone loses weight differently. But I have surgery in 23 days by Dr. Almanaz. I am super excited. I weight 345 lbs . I am wondering what is the average monthly weight loss I should expect. My 20 year anniversary is in July and I am wondering what everyone thinks I will be down too. Send me your feed back. All is excepted. Thank you.

Submit "Monthly weight lossi" to Digg Submit "Monthly weight lossi" to del.icio.us Submit "Monthly weight lossi" to StumbleUpon Submit "Monthly weight lossi" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I can only share for you what my weight loss was. I started at 307 and lost 19 on the 2 week pre-op diet. I then lost 25 the first month post surgery and 15 in month 2. Now I am on a pace to lose about 10 per month. In 4 1/2 months I am down 75. Your loss could be similar. Everyone is different but follow your surgeon and nutritionist advice and walk as much as possible. By July you should have a very substantial loss. Good luck.
    Hi Pamila,

I had surgery with Dr. A too and have so far lost almost 60 pounds in 6 months. Trust the process and follow their instructions and you will do great. Take it day to day xoxoxo
    I was told 20-30 lbs a month by my doctor and some of the nurses. I am status post 26 days and I am down 25 lbs.
    I had surgery in July. I lost 30 pounds pre-op and have lost 66 pounds post op. I was losing an average of 11 pounds a month, but as I get smaller, that number per month gets smaller. Last month I only lost 8 and this month I will likely end with a 6 pound loss. Nothing in my diet has changed, so I think my body is just catching up with itself. Trust the system, but definitely measure yourself if the scale will mess with your motivation. I know I’ve continued to lost inches, even if the pounds aren’t coming off. Can tell in the clothes I wear. I’ve gone from a size 26-28 pant to a size 10-12 pant. From a 28-32 shirt to a women’s large or x-large.
    No real way to tell. So many factors go into how much you will lose and how quickly. It is a combination of what you are eating, how much you exercise, and some of it is just your body's way of responding to the surgery. Some people lose very quickly, some take a bit longer, but if you follow the rules...you will lose.