Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Missy1974

Jan time to get focused

Rate this Entry
I had been ahead of the curve. I have lost 55lbs down 247 last visit however dr says i lost only 4lbs this month and should have lost 10 so now between jan to april i am to loose average 30 lbs. before i would say hahaha ya right however i have noticed after my cruise i did do some things i should not be doing like eating cereal or a little more helpings .. and well .. time to smack my hands say NOOOO stay on track went back to gym. took dog for walk and actually ran w/ her as well .. so fingers crossed i stay focused finding i can get away with some foods many can not since i have yet to toss anything up but i have been watching portion control..
remember every one we can do it we did it for a reason keep on track ..

Submit "Jan time to get focused" to Digg Submit "Jan time to get focused" to del.icio.us Submit "Jan time to get focused" to StumbleUpon Submit "Jan time to get focused" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I noticed I was sneaking a piece of bread here, mac n cheese there and while I didn't gain any weight I was stalled. I cut out the chips here and there and the breads and this week I've lost 5lbs. Sometimes we get so comfortable that we get a little lost. i told myself since my gall bladder is going bad there isn't but so much my stomach will tolerate - it was an excuse. Feb 1st I get it out and then two weeks of recuperating before finally heading to the gym. So keep your head up...you are definitely not alone!!
    You got this keep your head up you can do it!!!
    Yes. Don't eat around your sleeve. Get refocused and hit those goals.