Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Shannon'sVSG

Getting On With Life

Rate this Entry
A week ago I posted about the move my wife and I recently underwent, and I now realize that within that post, there might have been some negative undertones associated with my words. Rest assured, We are not in anyway looking at this move as anything short of positive. We love where we're located, the people (that we have encountered) are wonderful and welcoming, and the weather - although a drastic change from the warmth of the Southwest - is absolutely spectacular.

I am currently trying to locate doctors, but until I receive my new insurance card, I am somewhat at a standstill (unless I use the severance insurance provided that is out of network).

Regarding my positive mental attitude and my VSG...I am quite simply plugging away. I am creeping closer to my goal weight with each passing day, and I fully intend to maintain this lifestyle. I guess you can say I am getting on with life.

Thank you for all the positive comments on my last post. I am sorry I was unable to respond to everyone. I became ill and didn't feel much like roaming the internet. I will once again become a more prominent fixture here, and with a little luck, I can provide some words of encouragement and/or advice to those in need.

Submit "Getting On With Life" to Digg Submit "Getting On With Life" to del.icio.us Submit "Getting On With Life" to StumbleUpon Submit "Getting On With Life" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds like you're doing great - glad to hear! Close to goal, now that's fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by sraebaer
    Sounds like you're doing great - glad to hear! Close to goal, now that's fun!
    Thank you for the kind words. I feel like I am doing great, and I think that's what matters most right now. But closing in my goal weight...that's AMAZING!
    Don't think anyone took it negatively. And in all honesty, we are all here to listen to each other in good times and bad so I don't think anyone would judge you for it. You keep plugging on and you will be hitting goal in no time! And when you do....you will be on cloud 9!
    Glad all is going well and whoooopppp for near goal :-)
    So glad your doing well!!! congrats on your near goal you will be there before you know it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Don't think anyone took it negatively. And in all honesty, we are all here to listen to each other in good times and bad so I don't think anyone would judge you for it. You keep plugging on and you will be hitting goal in no time! And when you do....you will be on cloud 9!
    Hi Christie!

Thank you for the kind words. They were very helpful.

As you stated about the community here, I don't believe there are any biases to be had. That's what I like about being involved with GastricSleeve.com. We are all in this together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey03
    Glad all is going well and whoooopppp for near goal :-)
    Hey Edie!

Nice to hear from you. Sorry about the delay in response (keeping quite busy these days).

Yes, all is going well here. We are settled in and getting on with life. Trying to learn more about the community and becoming acclimated to the slower pace in lifestyle.
    Quote Originally Posted by psparks
    So glad your doing well!!! congrats on your near goal you will be there before you know it!!
    Hi Pam!

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement regarding reaching my goal weight. It is much appreciated.