Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

densol

In hospital - had boob lift, tummy tuck and arm lift !!!

Rate this Entry
OMG ! If I say so myself I look absolutely amazing ! The surgeon ( World renowned Mr Rob Winterton who operated on Lisa Riley for the documentary and other stars ) is delighted with the results ! He was grinning from ear to ear as we looked at my pert little boobies, totally flat tummy ( hip bone to hip bone ) and tiny non flappy arms.
Virtually no pain and perfect care at the BMI Highfield Rochdale. Hopefully this good progress will continue and I have my bestie coming to look after me tomorrow xx
In September when he sees how all the skin healed back, we can talk about implants, thigh lift and knees liposuctioned ! Then Im brand new lol xx

Hope everyone is good ! Xxx

Submit "In hospital - had boob lift, tummy tuck and arm lift !!!" to Digg Submit "In hospital - had boob lift, tummy tuck and arm lift !!!" to del.icio.us Submit "In hospital - had boob lift, tummy tuck and arm lift !!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "In hospital - had boob lift, tummy tuck and arm lift !!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Gawd girl, i just had a look at your before and after pics!!!!!! You stunner! Good on you, you have done so well and I hope the recovery continues well. You look fabulous I'm sure :-)
    Woohoo! How exciting. I can't wait to get my boobies done.
    oh my!!! good for you i also cant wait to have mine lifted! so exciting