Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sweetpea903

Pre-op Day Five: F#%€ This S?%$&!!!!

Rate this Entry
Seriously. I am so ready to eat everything in in sight. All of it. If Taco Bell has a dollar menu, my kids won’t be going to college anytime soon. TACO BELL, ya’ll- THAT’S how hungry I am.

I haven’t slept well in almost a week. I toss and turn all night long. I don’t know why— I’m active during the day, I’m not napping or anything...why can’t I fall asleep and STAY asleep?

My husband is wary, my dog is avoiding me and my kids are downright terrified. This seven day liquid diet is taking over my life, and it’s making me worry that I won’t be able to make it through the post-op meal plan.

Honestly, y’all? There was only one other time that I managed to stick to a VLCD and that was the first time I did the HCG Diet. I stuck to it for 42 days, but hubby did it with me. And at least with HCG, I got to CHEW MY FOOD. I could eat shrimp and lobster and so many things that I love that also happen to be low-fat. But this? This can kiss my fat patootie.

Sigh. Ok. I got my rant out of my system and now I’m back to breathing normally. Thanks for the latitude...

This post wasn’t as funny as my other ones. I think I’ve stopped trying to find the humor in all this. I’m 5’3 and as of this morning, I weigh 195lbs. I have never admitted that to anyone (except my physicians, of course).

Yes, I need to lose weight. No, I can’t do it on my own. Yes, this is my last resort and I need to make it count.

Time to say bye-bye to the Bell.

Submit "Pre-op Day Five: F#%€ This S?%$&!!!!" to Digg Submit "Pre-op Day Five: F#%€ This S?%$&!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Pre-op Day Five: F#%€ This S?%$&!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Pre-op Day Five: F#%€ This S?%$&!!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hey sweetpea, it can be a bit blurrghhh. When is your op? In 3 days? you're having the stitches sleeve right?? I think the post op for that is pretty short eh and you can start eating normal food pretty quick? So it won't be so bad. But still avoid taco bell. Yup. Nods.
    What even is taco bell??? It sounds like possibly fatty and cheesy lol.
    Keep going, you're nearly there love :-)
    I can tell you that it is SO MUCH EASIER post op. Hang in there. You are almost done.
    You can make it! I had the same fears that I wasn’t going to make it. Thank God, I’m a low BMIer so I didn’t have to do the week or two week pre-op liquid diet. I know I would have felt like you did. My hardest part of my one day diet was that my office was having our Christmas party on that day, and resisting everything was bad but not as bad as I thought it would be.
    Just wait until your post-op, you wont think about the dreaded Taco Bell. You’ll have to make yourself consume what you are required to.
    i weighted 198 on the day of surgery and i had not weighted below 200 in over 12 years. when i saw that number it was all worth it to me. i understand your frustration more than you know but it doesn't last and you will be so much happier afterwards.