Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sweetpea903

Pre-Day Four: Halfway? NO WAY!!

Rate this Entry
I guess that’s a deceptive title— I’m not halfway. I’m more like 4/7ths of the way. But keeping within my habit of rounding up with finances and food, I’m gonna stick with it.

So...Day Four.

No problems sticking to things today, though I screwed up and forgot my mid-afternoon shake. I made up for it by doubling my evening shake and now I feel like a pregnant whale. Seriously- I’m bloated and I feel gross and the gallons of water I’ve been drinking aren’t helping the situation.I can HEAR the fluid swishing around my stomach. Note to self: DO NOT SKIP SHAKES. And if you somehow do, for the love of everything holy and sacred, DO NOT DOUBLE UP ON THEM.

The GOOD thing about doubling my dinner is that I didn’t feel a craving for the gorgeous crown roast of pork and creamy baby potatoes that I made for the rest of the family. Those healthy kids of mine with their athletics and high metabolisms...How I hate them. (Just kidding ❤️).

I think the key to getting through the next three days will be to stay busy. We’ve been redecorating Casa Sweetpea and I decided to do a lot of the painting myself. It occupies me and allows me to focus on something other than the taste of mashed potatoes and a thick, juicy ribeye with a brandy wine reduction followed by a chocolate mou— Sorry. I digress.

Where was I? Ah yes- the benefits of staying busy. On that note, did I mention that the smell of the paint gives me a pleasant high 😂😂😂?

I’m off to bed. The rhythmic swishing and gurgling sounds coming from my stomach are rather relaxing.

No wonder pregnancy whales always look sleepy.

Submit "Pre-Day Four: Halfway? NO WAY!!" to Digg Submit "Pre-Day Four: Halfway? NO WAY!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Pre-Day Four: Halfway? NO WAY!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Pre-Day Four: Halfway? NO WAY!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Lol! You have a great attitude to life in general.
    You will go great once you have your sleeve on.
    I can't wait to hear your funny views when your done.
    Love it!
    HAHAHAHAHA. You're nearly there. I know the pregnancy whale swoosh :-)
    Almost there.