Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mikecab4

Super Excited!

Rate this Entry
Hi All,

I have been following a program which allows me to eat small portions that can easily go down after the surgery in which we can fuel ourselves properly in a easier way so it can aid in the healing and success of the gastric sleeve surgery. I’ve learned to eat again (normally), I have a huge support system, and most importantly I am on track to living a healthier lifestyle. The program is consisted of eating 6 meals a day. (5 small portions from the company) and 1 meal in which you prepare yourself. I just recently became a health coach and looking to inspire others in living a healthier lifestyle. The results are amazing! Check out my before and after pic. Yesterday marks 2 months since I had the surgery and I’m down 56 Lbs!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25659295_10214398325207667_5317101849292509626_n.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	27309

Submit "Super Excited!" to Digg Submit "Super Excited!" to del.icio.us Submit "Super Excited!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Super Excited!" to Google

Comments

Congrats Mike, a whole new calling!! I think there may be similar programmes in Australia. I think people sometimes critique these programmes as the food is often a bit processed which is best to avoid BUT for some people it suits them well and leads on to education about following on with your own diet. Have you found that? Different strokes for different folks :-)
    I wish you every success with your health coaching, I'm sure you will inspire many :-)
    Hey Stacey,

Thanks! Hope all is good by you down in sunny Australia. We’re freezing our butts of here! If someone is looking to lose more than 15/20+ Lbs... need I say more? It's all natural, no preservatives... Vitamins, nutrients and pro biotics. Made by Drs and nutritionists for your health. It’s really amazing I’m so happy to be a part of it.

All the best,
    Michael
    Yay that's great :-)
    Well I am boiling my face off here and want some of your freezing and snow please! LOL!