Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

fitnde

Follow Your Gut

Rate this Entry
So after feeling like crap all week and knowing that I could feel a whole lot better I went to the ER on NYE. What I found out confirmed that I should be concerned. First, my potassium was low even though i am on meds for it, second I have a UTI (had no clue but when I gave a urine sample it was brown ), third i have sludge in my gallbladder even though I'm on medication for that as well.

Apparently my Lupus has decided to rear her ugly head and send my body into a tailspin. I still cannot eat and have only been sipping water. I follow up with my surgeon tomorrow. i just want to thank everyone for not making me feel like I was crazy. I hate the whole whine and cry bit but i was truly (I still am) feeling bad but as long as I don't put food in my stomach I seem to feel better.
I have no energy (didn't do my hair for 3 days). But I'm hoping with antibiotics and pain meds I will start to feel better and get my appetite back.

If you are feeling out of sorts....don't put off seeing a doc. We should really put our health first after having a major surgery. thanks again everyone...taking one day at a time.

Juju

Submit "Follow Your Gut" to Digg Submit "Follow Your Gut" to del.icio.us Submit "Follow Your Gut" to StumbleUpon Submit "Follow Your Gut" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Amen! Glad you've been listening to your body and are now getting some clarity about what's going on.

Happy new year, by the way.
    Oh that's great, I hope you feel so much better soon
    So after being seen in the ER and following up with my surgeon today i have to get my gall bladder removed. I feel better knowing this is not all in my head!! Not real cool with having to do another surgery but if it gives me relief then I'm happy.

Happy New Year Everyone!!
    Sorry to hear you have to have your gall bladder removed. Not uncommon with bariatric patients. Some surgeons will preemptively remove it. They did for my dad. At any rate, I am glad that they know what is wrong with you and are going to get you to feeling better.