Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

astallons

Resolutions

Rate this Entry
2018 will start out much differently than all the other years...my resolution has nothing to do with weight! I am resolving myself to be healthy and strong. I resolve to complete the Bowling Green Gauntlet Mud Run this year and am determined to not skip any of the obstacles. My daughter has asked several times for us to do a Color Run and I have put her off previously because I just didn’t think I could do it due to my weight...well, I resolve to sign us up this year!

I have been so busy during the Christmas holiday that I didn’t get on here, but hope each of you had a Merry Christmas and I wish you a very Happy New Year!!!!

Submit "Resolutions" to Digg Submit "Resolutions" to del.icio.us Submit "Resolutions" to StumbleUpon Submit "Resolutions" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds like a good plan, healthy and strong is the way to go!
    I'm still sticking to the weight thing, I would love to lose 10 more pounds. I'm at the high end of the healthy BMI and would prefer to be closer to the middle!
    OMG yes do it!!! You will have so much fun doing races!! And the obstacle races are my absolute favorite. Once you complete one you will feel so accomplished. I can't wait to hear all about it!! Excited for you!