Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mikecab4

Learning to eat again...

Rate this Entry
Has anyone been having trouble learning to eat again after surgery? I’ve been following this amazing program and have set a path for myself to a healthier lifestyle. Goodbye to those protein shakes.... Down 52 Lbs and never felt better.

Submit "Learning to eat again..." to Digg Submit "Learning to eat again..." to del.icio.us Submit "Learning to eat again..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Learning to eat again..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yay it's working for you Michael, I wonder how much sugar you will pull of the shelf for your next photo :-)
    Bit of Australian trivia for you though... A saltwater croc was found wandering the streets of north Melbourne on Christmas Eve! Like not near the ocean. Don't quite know how it walked so far, maybe it came through a creek. Regardless I bet there were some squeals and hot footing it indoors! LOL!
    Hey Stacey,

Haha thats great!! yes, hopefully there wont be enough sugar left in the store lol. I am deffinitley looking forward to this day!

All the best,
    Well done Michael! You're going great guns.
    Gee, I hope I lose weight like you are but having trouble eating.
    One or two small mouthfuls and that's it.
    Hoping it'll,improve with time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanious
    Well done Michael! You're going great guns.
    Gee, I hope I lose weight like you are but having trouble eating.
    One or two small mouthfuls and that's it.
    Hoping it'll,improve with time.
    Hi Jeanious!

Thank you!!! I follow a program that has really helped me with learning to eat again. It’s called optavia (part of medifast). I could give you more info on it if your interested.

All the best,
    Michael
    Great job Mike! It was so easy to follow the rules and enjoy life again! I still eat following the rule of protein and veggies first. Then healthy carbs. I love the sleeved lifestyle. No fussing...just a few common sense rules to follow and life is easy. I love working out every day and find it to be FUN!!
    That sounds great, Michael. I'd love more info on your eating plan.
    Thanks for that. It could help me manage my food.
    I would also love more information.
    Basically we cook following our self-imposed "rule of 2," a protein and a veggie for dinner. Seafood is my favorite, not only easier on the tummy, but less calories. Second favorite, chicken. For breakfast it's typically eggs, sometimes scrambled with salsa on top. Lunch is dinner leftovers, or maybe tuna. Snacks are fruit, nuts, Greek Yogurt, low fat string cheese, or veggies. It's become a habit, something I don't even think about anymore.

I only use the protein shakes as coffee creamer!

You're doing great, keep up the fun photos. What will you think of next?
    Quote Originally Posted by sraebaer
    Basically we cook following our self-imposed "rule of 2," a protein and a veggie for dinner. Seafood is my favorite, not only easier on the tummy, but less calories. Second favorite, chicken. For breakfast it's typically eggs, sometimes scrambled with salsa on top. Lunch is dinner leftovers, or maybe tuna. Snacks are fruit, nuts, Greek Yogurt, low fat string cheese, or veggies. It's become a habit, something I don't even think about anymore.

I only use the protein shakes as coffee creamer!

You're doing great, keep up the fun photos. What will you think of next?
    Hi,

Thanks! my favorite is cottage cheese! hmmm what will i try next...

All the best,
    Michael