Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Stacey03

Christmas Day in Australia

Rate this Entry
Happy Christmas my friends. We are just coming to the end of the day and have now switched the aircon off and flung the windows open! We had a very traditional English Christmas dinner and everybody was delighted. Such a lovely day to spend with family and lots of joy and love.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2628.JPG 
Views:	105 
Size:	1.84 MB 
ID:	27290

May your christmas day be beautiful xxx

Submit "Christmas Day in Australia" to Digg Submit "Christmas Day in Australia" to del.icio.us Submit "Christmas Day in Australia" to StumbleUpon Submit "Christmas Day in Australia" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Merry Christmas to you from sunny California! Love being warm. (It's below freezing back home.) Tried to celebrate with a delicious burrito. Three bites in and I was FULL! Then the hiccups began.
    Merry Christmas! It wasn't as warm here today, which was nice, I don't like it too hot at Christmas.
    I didn't eat, I just drank shakes and fluid. So, when everyone said they were stuffed, I said I felt good. Not worried at all. I even lost a little weight!
    Who could say they lost weight over Christmas? Not many, I'm sure. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by DHB
    Merry Christmas to you from sunny California! Love being warm. (It's below freezing back home.) Tried to celebrate with a delicious burrito. Three bites in and I was FULL! Then the hiccups began.
    Yup I know the hiccups LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanious
    Merry Christmas! It wasn't as warm here today, which was nice, I don't like it too hot at Christmas.
    I didn't eat, I just drank shakes and fluid. So, when everyone said they were stuffed, I said I felt good. Not worried at all. I even lost a little weight!
    Who could say they lost weight over Christmas? Not many, I'm sure. Lol.
    Yes you had the good end of the country Jean LOL
    Sounds lovely Stacey, glad you had the merriest Christmas! Family is what it's all about. I am so blessed to have my 91 year old mother visiting, as traveling is hard for her (Even a simple one hour direct flight). But she gets to see her 3 grandchildren and 6 great grandchildren, including the new baby named after her, Isla. And the best part is they are coming/came in shifts, one family of 3 just left and the other family of 3 arrives today. Six young children at the same time are a little overwhelming!!
    Hey Stacey,

Sounds amazing! Merry Christmas to you and your family

All the best,
    Quote Originally Posted by sraebaer
    Sounds lovely Stacey, glad you had the merriest Christmas! Family is what it's all about. I am so blessed to have my 91 year old mother visiting, as traveling is hard for her (Even a simple one hour direct flight). But she gets to see her 3 grandchildren and 6 great grandchildren, including the new baby named after her, Isla. And the best part is they are coming/came in shifts, one family of 3 just left and the other family of 3 arrives today. Six young children at the same time are a little overwhelming!!
    Gosh 6 young children LOL! Yes it's lovely to be with the family and my partners parents live downstairs, so with sisters and brothers and visitors it is often a full house! We get more children at the beach house in a couple of weeks so that will be crazy. I shall have to do my quiet game session every so often and I usually teach them how to cook something. It's much like a classroom with that many kids LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecab4
    Hey Stacey,

Sounds amazing! Merry Christmas to you and your family

All the best,
    Thanks cutie :-)
    Merry Christmas my lovely. I hope Santa was good to you!! What a beautiful tree! Hope you got to enjoy at least a little of that English dinner. Big hugs gorgeous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Merry Christmas my lovely. I hope Santa was good to you!! What a beautiful tree! Hope you got to enjoy at least a little of that English dinner. Big hugs gorgeous.
    Thanks gorgeous,to be honest it was so lovely and i was chatting so much I had a piece of turkey, a bit of duck and a brussel sprout, with the best gravy of course. Hope your day was full of fun xxx