Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mikecab4

Learning to eat again after surgery has never been so sweet....

Rate this Entry
Getting healthy has never been so sweet! Down 52 Lbs and feeling awesome!!! The packages of sugar represent the amount of weight I’ve lost so far. Learning how to eat again after surgery has never been easier. This program is a life changer! I love this program! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E7743C08-9415-424B-A0AE-2F7F76DAA3D2.jpeg 
Views:	550 
Size:	255.8 KB 
ID:	27285

Submit "Learning to eat again after surgery has never been so sweet...." to Digg Submit "Learning to eat again after surgery has never been so sweet...." to del.icio.us Submit "Learning to eat again after surgery has never been so sweet...." to StumbleUpon Submit "Learning to eat again after surgery has never been so sweet...." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Cutie!!!!! Look at you!! So pleased to hear you are doing well :-)
    That's an amazing loss! Good for you.
    Way to go Mike!! Was this picture taken right before they tossed you out of the grocery store? LOL! So sweet!
    You've done exceptionally well! Look at you! Your attitude is great. I think that helps a lot.
    Wow! That's a lot to lose. Good on ya!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey03
    Cutie!!!!! Look at you!! So pleased to hear you are doing well :-)
    Hey Stacey!
    Yes, doing well and feeling great! That program I mentioned before really helped me a lot. How are you doing!?!

All the best,
    Michael
    Quote Originally Posted by DHB
    That's an amazing loss! Good for you.
    Thanks dale! How’s it going?? Hope your doing well.

All the best,
    Michael
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Way to go Mike!! Was this picture taken right before they tossed you out of the grocery store? LOL! So sweet!
    Hey Christie,
    Someone had thought I collapsed in the store! Lol! Than they helped to take the picture haha. Hope all is well!

All the best,
    Michael
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanious
    You've done exceptionally well! Look at you! Your attitude is great. I think that helps a lot.
    Wow! That's a lot to lose. Good on ya!
    Hi!!!
    Thank you, thank you! Yes, feeling amazing! Hope all is well by you!

All the best,
    Michael
    You must not be shy to lie on the floor of the store surrounded by sugar. Way to go!

I used to go to a sporting goods store and try to lift over 75 pounds of weights. That was a lot of weight. And to think I used to walk around with it attached to my body.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecab4
    Hey Stacey!
    Yes, doing well and feeling great! That program I mentioned before really helped me a lot. How are you doing!?!

All the best,
    Michael
    :-) I'm good, I'm eating scallops for my life, cos scallops, swoon. All is going well and I now need to copy your stunt in my nearest grocery store ;-) The programme looks prety good and your weight loss is lit!!! Happy New York Christmas, I'm totes jealous of the snow ( I think you get that right?) :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by sraebaer
    You must not be shy to lie on the floor of the store surrounded by sugar. Way to go!

I used to go to a sporting goods store and try to lift over 75 pounds of weights. That was a lot of weight. And to think I used to walk around with it attached to my body.
    Hi!
    Yes, it was a sight to see! LOL
    Thanks so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey03
    :-) I'm good, I'm eating scallops for my life, cos scallops, swoon. All is going well and I now need to copy your stunt in my nearest grocery store ;-) The programme looks prety good and your weight loss is lit!!! Happy New York Christmas, I'm totes jealous of the snow ( I think you get that right?) :-)
    Hey stacey,
    Thanks!! And merry merry Australia Christmas to you too! I’m sure you know I’m totally jealous that your in Australia obv! I get sick of the snow lol.

All the best,
    Michael