Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sandra3

23 months, reached my surgeon's "projection" and bracing for XMas impact

Rate this Entry
Hello dear friends!

Sunday I realized that I reached the 50 kgs mark. It's basically what my surgeon was hoping for me to lose during the journey.It's done! (with a bonus!)

I have higher hopes to reach my own personal target and we'll see how it goes, but I'm very optimistic that being back in my homeland and with access to more nutritious food those good results will continue to show, for sure it's slow but heck I don't care, stalls have been really long because for sure my body is fighting very hard to keep the bacon, but for sure the sleeve and my almost perfect diet is wining!

I'm off today till January 2nd, well deserved holidays, I'm exhausted. I will cook and clean for a full house during probably 8 days (12 people at the table most days, sometimes more) so I'm trying to get ready today and tomorrow, they all arrive tomorrow night!

I wish you all love and peace, and wonderful Winter Holidays!!! big hugs!!!

Submit "23 months, reached my surgeon's "projection" and bracing for XMas impact" to Digg Submit "23 months, reached my surgeon's "projection" and bracing for XMas impact" to del.icio.us Submit "23 months, reached my surgeon's "projection" and bracing for XMas impact" to StumbleUpon Submit "23 months, reached my surgeon's "projection" and bracing for XMas impact" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Fighting to keep the bacon has made me laugh!!! My body has done that today at my week 6 weigh in! I'm not worried and i love that expression! Gosh you sound busy, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and congratulations on your weight loss :-)
    Way to go Sandra!! I totally knew that being back in France and having so much more access to the foods you need would get your scale moving in the right direction. That is such awesome news!! Wishing you a fantastic holiday filled with love, happiness, and health. Big hugs!! XOXOXOX