Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

astallons

Great date night with the husband and Christmas shopping

Rate this Entry
Last night was our annual date night in Nashville Tn with Christmas shopping for the kids today. It was absolutely wonderful!!! We got all dressed up and went to eat at Sperry’s in Cool Springs. I ate the best steak I have EVER had!! 8oz filet mignon. I could only eat half and I told my husband that before surgery I would have eaten every last bit and wished for more, but I stuck to my routine and stopped eating when my body told me to. (I typically hiccup just before I get to the point of being stuffed). Honestly, everything since surgery has been kind of bland tasting, but that steak was the bomb!!! My husband was a perfect gentleman. He opened and closed car doors and restaurant doors. He kept raving about how beautiful I looked...and I actually felt beautiful!! It was just a lovely time!! (Picture added)

Luckily we were able to get most of our Christmas shopping done today. Our kids aren’t easy to buy for. They seem to have everything already!!! Just ready to enjoy the Holiday with my family!!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6A1F74E9-C09B-47D7-A2F2-308B81181A71.jpeg 
Views:	266 
Size:	1.87 MB 
ID:	27259Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1C733D28-13A3-4ABE-8255-2ED0433FBF38.jpeg 
Views:	226 
Size:	304.7 KB 
ID:	27260

Submit "Great date night with the husband and Christmas shopping" to Digg Submit "Great date night with the husband and Christmas shopping" to del.icio.us Submit "Great date night with the husband and Christmas shopping" to StumbleUpon Submit "Great date night with the husband and Christmas shopping" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Ahhhh you look a perfect picture :-)
    You are beautiful!

A filet is my favorite steak and a yummy restaurant option. Now you can have leftovers today. Or maybe steak and eggs.

I think a supportive partner is probably the most important part of this journey. I couldn't have done it without mine, and it sounds like you have an amazing guy too!

A positive attitude is also important and you have that down also. Isn't it fun?

Have a very Merry Christmas! I hate shopping but did sit in front of my computer yesterday for the 6 grandkids. My three grown children just get money. My 91 year old mom is still up in the air. I did get her a plane ticket to come visit and see her grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Now if she can just stay healthy enough to get on the plane.
    You looked absolutely beautiful! Isn't it amazing how much better we feel and look post op? Sounds great about the dinner. I know exactly what you mean about before foods. I am still surprised how little I eat versus how much I used to. I look at people's big plates of food and remember eating that much and more. The constant picking when I was "done" eating. I cringe now thinking about it. Sleeved life is so much better and healthier. So glad you are enjoying your sleeve. And I totally hear you on shopping for the kiddos. My kids are getting the same way. Mostly they are just wanting money or gift cards. They had very few gifts on their wish list so going through that myself. I don't like to just give cash/gift cards. I love to buy the perfect present. Once again, you looked gorgeous!! Congrats!