Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mikecab4

5 1/2 weeks post op and feeling amazing!

Rate this Entry
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	65315249-830F-4CB3-89E4-D61C08F817D5.jpeg 
Views:	554 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	27258
I am a little over 5 weeks post op and feeling amazing. I am down a total of 45.8 LBS and still going! For the past few years I’ve been wearing size XXL and was a size 42 waist. I now wear size L and in between a 36-38 waist. I feel awesome!
SW: 288.8
CW: 243.8
GW: 175
— feeling amazed.

Submit "5 1/2 weeks post op and feeling amazing!" to Digg Submit "5 1/2 weeks post op and feeling amazing!" to del.icio.us Submit "5 1/2 weeks post op and feeling amazing!" to StumbleUpon Submit "5 1/2 weeks post op and feeling amazing!" to Google

Comments

MICHAEEELLLLLLLL!!!! I was totes going to message you the other day because i was like 'Where is that boy'!!!!!! Bloody hell 45.8!!! Lordy! How you going with eating and shamoz? Well done :-)
    Well done, Michael! Wtg. You look amazing. How time flies, 5 1/2 weeks.
    I'm only 1 week post op.
    Trying to have a coffee right now but I'm hiccuping and burping at the same time.
    Good to hear that your clothes size is going down too.
    Looking great! But let me say, it's just not fair that men lose so much faster than women!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey03
    MICHAEEELLLLLLLL!!!! I was totes going to message you the other day because i was like 'Where is that boy'!!!!!! Bloody hell 45.8!!! Lordy! How you going with eating and shamoz? Well done :-)
    Hey Stacey,
    I know, I know, it’s been a while lol. So far it’s been good thank god! I still get annoyed that I have to eat so slow and chew like crazy but to be honest I still sometimes purée my food even if I’m on solids now. The other day I had my 1 month check up and the doctor had only good things to say so that was great! How are you doing???

All the best,
    Michael
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanious
    Well done, Michael! Wtg. You look amazing. How time flies, 5 1/2 weeks.
    I'm only 1 week post op.
    Trying to have a coffee right now but I'm hiccuping and burping at the same time.
    Good to hear that your clothes size is going down too.
    Hey jeanious,
    Thank you! Don’t worry you will get there. I didn’t start drinking coffee until about 3-4 weeks post op. It also makes me hiccup and cause heartburn ughhh. How does it feel to be 1 week post op???!!!

All the best,
    Michael
    Quote Originally Posted by sraebaer
    Looking great! But let me say, it's just not fair that men lose so much faster than women!!
    Hey sraebaer,
    Thanks! I totally agree but rapid weight loss can also lead to gallstones. My doctor had just prescribed me with ursodiol to prevent the gallstones. Sometimes losing the weight slower can be a good thing! Lol (sounds crazy right!)

All the best,
    Michael
    Wow. I'm on the slow train but boy, am I jealous!
    Yea Im going good. Can eat anything now, not that I have, but yup chewing!! Nice to know you are doing well :-)
    Men lose quicker and there's nothing we can do about that, ladies! It's just the "luck of the genders' metabolism".
    Way to go Mike!! That is some great progress. Hang in there about the eating slow and tiny amounts. It will get easier and easier. You are looking fabulous!
    Great job...........keep up the good work....Are you exercising any?