Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jeanious

I've been sleeve Done!

Rate this Entry
I've had my sleeve done! 2 days post op and I'm finally home.

All went well but still feeling nauseous and very full, even though I'm only sipping fluid.
Paradox liquid didn't agree with me, so I have to crush tablets and my other medication up and mix it with some apple sauce. Yuck! Takes about 20 minutes to get it down. Little baby steps but I know I've done the right thing.
Definitely not interested in any type of food.
In fact the ads on tv leave me feeling ill.

Thank you to all who gave me good wishes on going in. I appreciate your caring so much.

Upward and onward from now on. Yay!

Submit "I've been sleeve Done!" to Digg Submit "I've been sleeve Done!" to del.icio.us Submit "I've been sleeve Done!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I've been sleeve Done!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations! I know what you mean about the food ads on TV I was the same way. I also really struggled getting pills down, even the gummi vitamins my doctor told me to take were causing me pain in the beginning.
    Hope you have an easy recovery, now is definitely the time to take it easy and look after yourself, our poor bodies go through such a lot! The nausea will go eventually, and you're right, it's baby steps for the next month.
    Congrats again!
    Thank you blue umbrella. It means a lot to me to get feedback.