Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jeanious

I've been do Everything!

Rate this Entry
I've had my sleeve do Everything! 2 days post op and I'm finally home.

All went well but still feeling nauseous and very full, even though I'm only sipping fluid.
Paradox liquid didn't agree with me, so I have to crush tablets and my other medication up and mix it with some apple sauce. Yuck! Takes about 20 minutes to get it down. Little baby steps but I know I've done the right thing.
Definitely not interested in any type of food.
In fact the ads on tv leave me feeling ill.

Thank you to all who gave me good wishes on going in. I appreciate your caring so much.

Upward and onward from now on. Yay!

Submit "I've been do Everything!" to Digg Submit "I've been do Everything!" to del.icio.us Submit "I've been do Everything!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I've been do Everything!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sorry I posted twice. I don't know how to delete.
    yayyyyyyyyyyyyy :-)
    How are you going with that sipping Jean? Remember lots of rest, with walks inbetween and sip sip sip! :-)
    Thanks Stacey. Feeling tired today but I'm sipping away.

It doesn't take long to feel full. 2 sips and that's it. Rest for another 10 minutes then try again.
    I'm on pain killers right now and they make me sleepy. Hoping I won't need them soon.
    Really pleased I've had it done. I know this is right for me.
    Funny though, I loved my food so much, now I can't bear to watch ads on tv with food.
    It's a funny old time but gets better an better week to week. Do lots of sleeping if you need to. Day 3 and 4 were a bit blurrrgh for me. You'll do fine xx
    I've never figured out how to delete a post, and I've been here 4 years.

Sounds like you're doing great! Get lots of rest, I slept almost that whole first week. When you're not sleeping walk a little and work on getting your liquids and protein in. I had my recliner in front of the TV with a table next to it for my drinks. (At the time my recliner was easier to get into than my high bed.) Good luck!