Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Stacey03

Dietitian on day 16

Rate this Entry
Hurrrrrahhhhh! onward from the fluids, phew!
So, in the last week i've been making my soups thicker and more pureed which were my instructions, and today i've see n the dietition and I'm onto pureed/softfood. I thought it would be all puree but thankfully I was wrong!
So I can have fish and dont have to mash it, cottage cheese, tuna, patties, beans, eggs,yogurt, cheeses, vegetables ( no salad for another month) avocados (it would be unaustralian if I couldn't have them), porridge, rice and pasta if mixed in the dish(hmmm nahhhh, not a fan), crisp breads(gasp!), fruit if cut up small and well chewed, slow cooked soft casseroles.
And there is a heap more things... then in 2 weeks I can eat anything but ya know slow!
So off I popped to the shop and got some cottage cheese. I've had 2 spoonfuls and i feel like an elephant is sitting on my chest!!!!! The word SLOW was the clue wasn't it!!!! Onward :-)
I'm off to Sydney for the weekend so hurrah!

Submit "Dietitian on day 16" to Digg Submit "Dietitian on day 16" to del.icio.us Submit "Dietitian on day 16" to StumbleUpon Submit "Dietitian on day 16" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

  1. Jeanious's Avatar
    Doing great guns. Wow! I can't wait. That's a good variety of food so it doesn't look as boring as
    I thought.
    You've cruised through so smoothly, keep up the great work!

    Have a great time in Sydney!
  2. Dutchie's Avatar
    You go girl!
    Enjoy!
    Eat slow and chew well.
    Taking small bites does the trick.
    Have a fun weekend!
  3. Christie13's Avatar
    I freaking love avacados. I had one for dinner last night. (A small one.) I love mine with lemon juice and a bit of salt. Yum!!! Yup...it does not take much in the beginning to feel like you overate at the buffet. LOL. I remember last Thanksgiving I was sleeved just 3 weeks earlier. My extended family did not know so it was about moving and playing with my food. Taking stuff off of my plate to out on my hubby's plate. I also put some creamed corn smack dab in the middle because it made the plate look full as it spread. LOL. This year not so much hiding.
  4. Mikecab4's Avatar
    Hey Stacey,

    How good does it feel to eat again! You sound like a real pro! Have fun in Sydney, jealous!!!

    All the best,
    Michael
  5. simplyseahorse's Avatar
    That is awesome! You are doing so well!
  6. KathyM's Avatar
    Sounds great! Enjoy!!!
  7. Stacey03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanious
    Doing great guns. Wow! I can't wait. That's a good variety of food so it doesn't look as boring as
    I thought.
    You've cruised through so smoothly, keep up the great work!

    Have a great time in Sydney!
    Thanks sweetie... I am soooooooo excited for you, not long!!!!
  8. Stacey03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchSleeve
    You go girl!
    Enjoy!
    Eat slow and chew well.
    Taking small bites does the trick.
    Have a fun weekend!
    yes, I'm learning to take it slow already!!! LOL
  9. Stacey03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    I freaking love avacados. I had one for dinner last night. (A small one.) I love mine with lemon juice and a bit of salt. Yum!!! Yup...it does not take much in the beginning to feel like you overate at the buffet. LOL. I remember last Thanksgiving I was sleeved just 3 weeks earlier. My extended family did not know so it was about moving and playing with my food. Taking stuff off of my plate to out on my hubby's plate. I also put some creamed corn smack dab in the middle because it made the plate look full as it spread. LOL. This year not so much hiding.
    Maaaate... avos are the best, i have them like you with lemon or lime squeezed over :-) Haha about last year thanksgiving lol!
  10. Stacey03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by simplyseahorse
    That is awesome! You are doing so well!
    Thanks beauty xx
  11. Stacey03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecab4
    Hey Stacey,

    How good does it feel to eat again! You sound like a real pro! Have fun in Sydney, jealous!!!

    All the best,
    Michael
    SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! Sydney is looking cute today :-)
  12. Stacey03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyM
    Sounds great! Enjoy!!!
    Thanks kathy, how are you going?
  13. Farmer23's Avatar
    That's so exciting! That's a lot more food than I thought you could have so that helps me out haha.
    Good luck, you're killin it!!!
  14. Stacey03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer23
    That's so exciting! That's a lot more food than I thought you could have so that helps me out haha.
    Good luck, you're killin it!!!
    Yea, i was kinda surprised!!! But so far, to be honest i have got slightly too enthusiastic and overeaten a couple of times... in terms of like half a boiled egg when a quarter would have been good. I have then wandered around the kithen wailing!!! It is really interesting how we percieve such a tiny amount and push it that little bit more. I am learning really quickly that when I do this it is unpleasant!!! So hopefully I have learned all my lessons this week! But, I am starting to recognise when I am full as i have tried to slow down a lot. So it has been a learning couple of days and it's all coming together! How are you going, you will still be on liquids right? :-)
  15. Farmer23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey03
    Yea, i was kinda surprised!!! But so far, to be honest i have got slightly too enthusiastic and overeaten a couple of times... in terms of like half a boiled egg when a quarter would have been good. I have then wandered around the kithen wailing!!! It is really interesting how we percieve such a tiny amount and push it that little bit more. I am learning really quickly that when I do this it is unpleasant!!! So hopefully I have learned all my lessons this week! But, I am starting to recognise when I am full as i have tried to slow down a lot. So it has been a learning couple of days and it's all coming together! How are you going, you will still be on liquids right? :-)
    Thatís good! All in a learning process. Yes I am I canít wait for Friday when I start soft foods!!
  16. Stacey03's Avatar
    Yay for soft food!!!! :-)