Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Farmer23

10 days post op

Rate this Entry
I haven't posted since my surgery, I've been busy. I am doing fantastic. I flew back to Canada on the 13 and took the 14 off of work since I flew in so late. And went right back to work on the 15th. I haven't had any issues even with people eating around me. I get my stiches out this Friday, and I signed up to a gym that is right beside where I work so I can stop there right after I'm done work for half an hour.

I haven't been tired or anything, I feel more energetic, although I am now sleeping through the night which is awesome!! And I have been craving meat like crazy for the last couple of day!!!

But other than that all is well, and I'm super excited for my new journey!

Submit "10 days post op" to Digg Submit "10 days post op" to del.icio.us Submit "10 days post op" to StumbleUpon Submit "10 days post op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Excellent news! I wondered how you were getting on. Gosh you sound like you are doing fabulously ... how you feeling with the liquids gahhhhhhh, I cant wait till thursday and possible cottage cheese LOL! Congratulations :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey03
    Excellent news! I wondered how you were getting on. Gosh you sound like you are doing fabulously ... how you feeling with the liquids gahhhhhhh, I cant wait till thursday and possible cottage cheese LOL! Congratulations :-)
    I am kinda jealous of you haha. I'm doing alright with it, moved to protein shakes on Friday, can't wait for cream soups for something different lol
    Congrats! Sounds like you are having an excellent and easy recovery.