Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

astallons

Small victories

Rate this Entry
I weighed myself today and I am no longer in the “Obese” BMI category. I am officially just “overweight”!!! I am weighing 168 pounds and dropping!!!

I tell you, I have never felt better!! I am jogging every other night which is something I haven’t done since high school, I am actually getting restful sleep each night which makes my days go much better, and I am getting tons of compliments on how great and how much healthier I look. 😁

My mom and sister have been sending clothes that they can’t wear anymore to me so that I don’t have to keep buying clothes since I’m not going to be in one size for long. But I did go to Victoria’s Secret last night and got measured and bought me one really good bra...something I have never done before (who gives $50 for a bra?!?! Well apparently I do, because I have never felt more comfortable in a bra before!!!).

And this may be a little TMI, but I had ordered some lingerie a few weeks ago in a smaller size and when it was delivered it fit, but was still a bit small. When I tried it on tonight and it fit perfectly...I was amazed and had never felt more beautiful in anything in my life!! (I have never worn lingerie because I always felt too fat in everything. Lights off, with covers all the way up was my way for snuggling). I can’t wait for my husband to see it!!!

If I don’t get back on here before Thursday, Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Submit "Small victories" to Digg Submit "Small victories" to del.icio.us Submit "Small victories" to StumbleUpon Submit "Small victories" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

This is SO LOVELY! Congratualtions you beauty queen xxxxxxx
    Wow! Wtg. I hate the term morbidly obese, which is what I've been told that I'm in.
    Even obese sucks.
    When I get down to where you're at, I am trading in my granny nighties for some sexy lingerie too.
    Well done!
    WTG!!! You are doing great! I can tell you that changing to "overweight" is freaking awesome. Before you know it you will be in a "healthy" BMI.
    Such fun non-scale victories. This is a magnificent gift we've given to ourselves. As a WLS friend of mine says, "Hug your skinny!"