Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Stacey03

Day 13 and I'm back at Uni!

Rate this Entry
Hallo!
So day 13 and I'm back at Uni for summer school. I actually feel just about back to normal now. I think 2 weeks off work or school is reasonable as I was pretty tired first of all. I am now feeling a million dollars, well today anyway. I am here till 8 pm so it's a bit of a long day and I might be whinging come 8pm LOL.
I went out for the first time last night, to an awards ceremony which was heaps of fun. It wasn't a problem at all not eating or drinking alcohol. I'm a big chatterbox as you might have noticed, and there were heaps of people I wanted to talk to so I just buzzed around catching up. It was heaps of fun to get out and about again.I am still delighted with everything :-)

Submit "Day 13  and I'm back at Uni!" to Digg Submit "Day 13  and I'm back at Uni!" to del.icio.us Submit "Day 13  and I'm back at Uni!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 13  and I'm back at Uni!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I can't believe you're up and around so quickly. Driving? I'm picturing me with a straw in my mouth
    trying to sip fluids for weeks.
    You sound so positive, so I'm going to go on your bandwagon and keep upbeat and happy.
    Well done.
    Congrats.
    Summer. Can we come vist?

Excited about your success! Still try to take it easy, I took two weeks off too but went to bed early!
    Yay! That sounds like great fun!
    Come and visit! Queensland - beautiful one day, perfect the next :-)
    I have to say I did get to 4pm and have the tiredness for sure. My uni is set in the botanical gardens, so it's a beautiful location on the river. I went out to lie on the grass and nearly nodded off! I had a protein shake and perked up till 8 pm but I did come home and topple into bed straightaway. So I shall do that all again on Wednesday.
    I was driving from day 5, thats my surgeons rule, though I think I only popped to the shop.
    Oh and Sraebaer I usually go to bed early, I'm not a night owl really, I like to jump up at the crack of dawn :-)
    Sounds like you are off to a great start! I was able to drive as soon as I was off any pain meds, and I think I only used them for a few days.

Queensland sounds beautiful, definitely on my bucket list! A friend's daughter is in college there, her daddy is from New Zealand.
    Oh I'm so glad you're doing so well. You're a week ahead of me. I'm about to make my first meal of mushy food. Can't wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by DHB
    Oh I'm so glad you're doing so well. You're a week ahead of me. I'm about to make my first meal of mushy food. Can't wait!
    I've been thinking about you! Are you going okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by sraebaer
    Sounds like you are off to a great start! I was able to drive as soon as I was off any pain meds, and I think I only used the for a few days.

Queensland sounds beautiful, definitely on my bucket list! A friend's daughter is in college there, her daddy is from New Zealand.
    Queensland is pretty nice. I used to live in NZ too and it's beautiful :-)