Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

gopostal24

86 Days Post Surgery - Just Posted First Before And After Pictures

Rate this Entry
I just posted my first before and after pictures to my profile, after three months and (so far) 66 pounds lost. Yikes. The before picture was taken mid-July, the after picture was taken last Wednesday (11/8/17). I can't believe it is the same person in both pictures. It is ironic that a few people have made a big deal about the transformation but most people have either said off the cuff remarks like "have you been working out?" or "have you lost a few pounds?" or have said NOTHING AT ALL. It's all fine with me, I'm excited to be on this journey, I'm happy to be relieved of the burdens of food addiction and I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Submit "86 Days Post Surgery - Just Posted First Before And After Pictures" to Digg Submit "86 Days Post Surgery - Just Posted First Before And After Pictures" to del.icio.us Submit "86 Days Post Surgery - Just Posted First Before And After Pictures" to StumbleUpon Submit "86 Days Post Surgery - Just Posted First Before And After Pictures" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Some people are so jealous they can hardly speak!!!!! Congrats! Legend :-)
    Congratulations! What a wonderful job you've done. You're after picture looks like a younger version of the before pic and it looks like you go to the gym. Very impressed.
    Well done!
    Congrats on your success and hard work. Yeah. People are funny about the whole weight loss thing. I either have people who ask a ton of questions and give lots of compliments, to the occasional random remark, to the nothing at all. I am 98 lbs lost and I am 4'11". That is a substantial weight loss. I really don't care. Don't have to explain how I lost it. I still keep my VSG private unless it is someone I trust who could probably benefit from it. I told immediate family and 4 close friends. That is it. I have told a couple of people since but only because I felt it could be helpful for them. I don't owe the world an explanation.
    Isn't this amazing! What a wonderful, wonderful gift you've given yourself. This is how your life can be for the rest of your days!

Even though we earn every bit of it, it's like we are able to work magic spells on ourselves. Just a bloody miracle this thing is.
    You look fabulous! I can't imagine how good it FEELS!!!!

Gege
    Just want to congratulate you and say you look great! Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration and I'm happy you are reaching your goals.