Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mikecab4

4 bites and...... Full

Rate this Entry
Hey Guys,

I've started with puree foods today, so happy!! I had 4 small bites of mashed potatoes and I feel like i've eaten a 5-course meal. So Full! Hopefully this will get easier soon. But ohhhh does it feel great!

All the best,
Michael

Submit "4 bites and...... Full" to Digg Submit "4 bites and...... Full" to del.icio.us Submit "4 bites and...... Full" to StumbleUpon Submit "4 bites and...... Full" to Google

Comments

Whooooooooo.... I can't wait for this stage Michael, liquids get old right!! Are you still having your couple of protein shakes a day? Gawd I cant stand them anymore but I wonder if I will end up having to have one a day for protein purposes. Bluuurrrghhh.
    :-)
    Hey Stacey,

Liquids do get old.. sorry to say. As of now I am not having any protein shakes, I am following a program (approved by my nutritionist) which are small meals that include the amount of protein needed as well as vitamins. If you are looking into something like that I could definitely give you more info. (of course i have to puree everything- lol). however, you do really need to chew and eat slow because like I said... 4 bites and full!

All the best,
    Michael
    Ohhhhh... the thought of ditching protein shakes delights me!
    Oh yes. Isn't it heavenly?? LOL. I would only have a shake if I did not have do well on protein that day.
    If you're not having shakes in the purée part, what do you purée for protein?
    Just curious?
    I thought the shakes were a long term thing. I haven't read that far yet.
    Still waiting to be done, lol.
    Hey Jeanious,

I am following a 5&1 program approved by my dietitian which includes the daily protein/vitamins that is needed for each day. If you want to know more info please inbox me.

All the best,
    Michael