Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Stacey03

Keeping it real!

Rate this Entry
So, day 4 and I've cried 4 times. Last night I had pain around 1 am and thats usually in the hospital when they would give me tablets. So anyway, because i'm home now I wasn't keen on having morphine, so I just had paracetemol and was awake for a while, and in the morning I wished i had just taken a stronger one.

So I sat at the kitchen table and cried, while the doc did comforting reassurance and a quiet chat about how adequate pain relief can be a wonderful thing. I try to avoid endone but clearly it can be handy.

And then I watched a rescue puppy video and iI was like 'omg I need to rescue ALL of the puppies' and I cried.

And then 2 friends called me, one on her way to work and I told her I dreamt I delivered her baby, in a post surgery dream, and I cried about that.

And then my other friend called to say she is going to drop by tommorrow with some organic aloe vera juice and I thought that was really kind and so I cried about that.

And I'm fine, like I'm not sad, I've just totally got the emoshies! My psychologist was telling me beforehand that I might get the baby blues, the day 3 and 4 stuff. It feels like that would be pretty normal after surgery so I'm just going with it.

I've also had a good morning nap so feeling much better.

Emoshie Lurve to everyone xxx

Submit "Keeping it real!" to Digg Submit "Keeping it real!" to del.icio.us Submit "Keeping it real!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Keeping it real!" to Google

Comments

well I cry a lot of the time already, so I can only imagine! I wonder if it is hormonal shifting.
    Welcome to the hormone changes. They do stabilize. The better the nutrition and vitamin intake the better your hormones will be.