Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

anw1588

I need help

Rate this Entry
I need help getting back on track. I have fallen off track and cant get back. I am gaining and its just so frustrating

Submit "I need help" to Digg Submit "I need help" to del.icio.us Submit "I need help" to StumbleUpon Submit "I need help" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

There is a great program called, "Back on Track" check out the website and there's an online support group for this program also. Good luck!
    Have you tried working out? I started a class that changes daily but consists of Yoga, Pilates, Body Sculpting and Weight Training (light weights). What I love is that it's all woman and totally no judgement, everyone ranges in age and we are all at different levels so you do what you can. I find it to be so motivating as to what I eat and I honestly can see a transformation in the shape of my body. At 52 it's hard to get things tight and your butt higher than the back of your thigh lol, but I swear my butt really is back up and allot tighter. I only go 3 times a week sometimes 4 and it's the best thing I could have done for myself. My mood is much better and I have allot more energy so it helps me not to sit around and watch TV too because of the extra energy. With all that said we all get off track so don't beat yourself up but I would focus on protein drinks and just not buying junk. Also portion control is HUGE and I know with every passing year I can eat a bit more than the year before so watch out for that. Your beautiful and look amazing so just give working out a try, I promise once you start you'll be hooked and again protein and portions. If you focus on those things you should be able to kick start your weight loss and get back on track. Keep in mind the Holidays are upon us so you will need to be very mindful of what you put in your mouth. I know for me if I leave a tray of cookies out I will pop one in my mouth every time I walk by and before you know it I'll be 10 cookies in by the end of the day. So what I do is hide stuff like so I'm not tempted but it is in my house for my Family but out of site out of mind. Good luck and I hope this helps!
    I'm sorry to hear this. I would suggest getting back to basics. I know that sounds hard but I am assuming if you are off track you are eating a lot of no no foods. I wish you lots of luck and success. Just remember how hard you worked to get the weight off. Remember you are worth it.