Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mikecab4

POOP... Never Felt So Good :)

Rate this Entry
Hey Guys,

I finally did it!!!! POOP, yes I said it POOP! Feels like its been forever. Phillip's Milk of Magnesia really does the trick. Relieved is not the word... phewwww.

All the best,
Michael

Submit "POOP... Never Felt So Good :)" to Digg Submit "POOP... Never Felt So Good :)" to del.icio.us Submit "POOP... Never Felt So Good :)" to StumbleUpon Submit "POOP... Never Felt So Good :)" to Google

Comments

Yup. MOM rules!
    Pooping has got to be one of my top two favorite activities. I take prescription Linzess to help go because no way am I going a single day without going poop. Instant relief. It makes me a happier person. Yay for you that you finally got to go. Hoprfully there's more of that in your future.
    OMG YESSSSSS!!!! The pleasure is real. Constipation was so brutal for me for 10 months and when I would get to go it was like angels were signing. Hahahaha.
    Lol!
    Whoever thought pooping would feel so darn good!! Congrats!
    Lolllllll you guys are hilarious! I don't want to show off or anything but I totes had a poop this morning, day 3. But to be honest I'm not holding my breath because i am expecting the dreaded constipation at some point!!! You lot crack me up though LOL
    LOL, it really is the best feeling. How's Everyone doing??

All the best,
    Michael