Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Stacey03

I知 done 😁

Rate this Entry
Hallo peaches,
I知 done! It痴 been a long day, and a long time in recovery due to low blood pressure but I always play up in a medical situation!!!! Other than that I feel marvellous, a little bit of pain in recovery but that was sorted pretty quickly. I have been up and about to the bathroom. No gas pain. So far, so good! I値l check in tommorrow, when I知 not so drugged up xxxx

Submit "I知 done 😁" to Digg Submit "I知 done 😁" to del.icio.us Submit "I知 done 😁" to StumbleUpon Submit "I知 done 😁" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Glad to see you back here.
    I wish you a speedy recovery and welcome to the loosers bench!
    Each day will get better, and it sounds like you're off to a GREAT start! Sleep a lot this first week. When you're not sleeping, sip your liquids/protein and take little walks. Then go back to sleep.

(That was my whole first week, sleep, sip, walk, repeat.). I did keep a journal to log my liquids and protein.

So excited for you on your new journey! It's the best!
    Hey Stacey,

Happy to hear! Speedy recovery! And yes, don't forget to sip all day long especially those protein shakes! That'll really help to heal your stomach. Hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
    Hurray! Please keep sharing how it's going. One week from today for me.
    Forward. Onward. One day at a time.
    Way to go Stacey! Now is the fun time. The weight starts melting off....and you start to see changes...and start getting super pleased with what you see in the mirror. On your way to being a skinny bitch! <3
    Thanks guys :-) I’m super happy :-)
    Wonderful! keep posting please... I'm almost there!

Gege