Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

simplyseahorse

Swimming, Swimming

Rate this Entry
Getting closer - now it is just down to these final details of getting stuff turned in. I have had the tests, gotten the clearances, but have to wait on the final approval and then I will get my surgery date. Funny, I had planned to go on a cruise for Christmas, but then I heard that our insurance at work was changing, so I went into high gear to get my surgery before the end of the year, and I am not even upset about missing the cruise. I am much more excited about getting started on this journey - I feel like I will be able to start taking control of my life again! In time I won't be ashamed to go out and do things, I will be able to find clothes that fit - and those little things will mean a while new life for me. I can get my money back and cruise next year, when I will look and feel better! AND what a way to start the New Year!

Submit "Swimming, Swimming" to Digg Submit "Swimming, Swimming" to del.icio.us Submit "Swimming, Swimming" to StumbleUpon Submit "Swimming, Swimming" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yes!!! Absolutely. You will go on your cruise next year and take so many pictures and love the memories you make instead of cropping your pics or avoiding being in them. I take a million pics now. Before I hated to see myself in pics. Your cruise will be so much more fun as a thin person!! Good luck with getting your date.